21 Juni 2017

Sega


Sega, an african of the village usually take the toubabs with his calèche along the beach from one place to another. When I had a bad delay at one of my arrivals because of stormy weather at night at the airport and my private taxi driver did not wait for me found big problems I saw Sega my last help to come to my village. I cried out : SEGA and it was him who was waiting for some french people for the transport to  same village. Never I thought he could be at the airport. So for him it was no problem, of course not to carry my lugage and to get in his minibus. Really happy when I arrived late at night , tired I felt in a dreamless sleep.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

good african friends

friendly young people who are busy to learn to look for a job, to be able to earn money for their family. they are really good in learnin...