20 September 2016

special african woman





Fathou – spezial african woman 

when I`ve got in touch with her, she was working in the small hotel.
Always busy, open minded, happy. She invited us to her private home to eat together, to dance, to cook, to laugh and explained us so many african secrets of African life, we did not know at this time.
She was really respected from neighbours in her small quarter she lived. Her good contact to the mosque where she was responsible for women
her problems, they were singing in the early evening.
one day she was so exited when she told us, she will marry again. Nobody knew her age, anyway the first years she seems to be happy with her husnand, a security man from Dakar. His family often paid a
visit, we were drinking “ schai” in the shadow of her mango tree. one day  fathou offered me to buy this piece of her sisters land , because she was  moving to another place. Well, she organized everything together with me, a few days later th agreement was fix before returning back.
Later I noticed she was a schaman woman.
After two years we were neighbours. Some difficulties with another european,
we knew each other for long time, the contact broke, and I became a lot of
difficulties and strange bad things happened. Somebody was against me.
As I did not know exactly and no evidence, had to help with my own african ritual
successfully. Changed the housekeeper family and tried to find the contact to
Fathou again. She explained her own problems with Abdoulay, separated now,
and we still stayed friends.      
  
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

"Natalie"

Natalie and Madame Pompadour - nicknames- always on tour. please excuse, my english is no more as good as it could be, as I do not use i...